What's included in the Intro to ERP self-directed course:
- Welcome (1:52 min)
- Why do I have OCD? (3:12 min)
- Understanding the OCD cycle (5:02 min)
- Reassurance seeking & OCD Accommodations (5:31 min)
- Staying motivated to work on OCD (5 min)
- Why do ERP and 3 kinds of exercises (8:56 min)
- Cognitive response strategy for OCD (4:06 min)
- Let's build your hierarchy (4:24 min)
- How to design your ERP exercises (7:32 min)
- Maximizing your ERP practice (5:03 min)
- Relapse Prevention (3:56 min)
- ERP as a lifestyle (4:01 min)
- New or Old themes are emerging (1:20 min)
- Problem Solving (2:06 min)
- SMART Goal Setting (5:29 min)
- Role of Meditation (Three recorded guided meditations for introductory mindfulness practice. Each are: 4:17, 6:27, 2:28 min long)
Total time: 1 hr and 18 min
PLUS an Advanced Topic Library with over 11 hours of ongoing training!
PLUS monthly LIVE group calls to answer any of your questions with me!
Disclaimer: this is a self-directed course and the monthly group calls are for a Q&A and do not replace therapy.
KOR Results OCD Specialist is our Private Mighty Network exclusively for members. Request an invite to join.